The Indian pharmaceuticals market is the third biggest regarding volume and thirteenth biggest as far as value, according to a report by Equity Master. India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally with the Indian generics accounting for 20 per cent of global exports in terms of volume. India enjoys an important position in the global pharmaceuticals sector.
The Indian pharma industry, which is expected to grow over 15 per cent per annum between 2015 and 2020, will outperform the global pharma industry, which is set to grow at an annual rate of 5 per cent between the same period! The market is expected to grow to US$ 55 billion by 2020, thereby emerging as the sixth largest pharmaceutical market globally by absolute size.
India's biotechnology industry comprising bio-pharmaceuticals, bio-services, bio-agriculture, bio-industry and bioinformatics is expected grow at an average growth rate of around 30 per cent a year and reach US$ 100 billion by 2025.
Solutions from SAP for the life sciences industry help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence and increase collaboration with suppliers and customers. SAP solutions not only help life sciences companies innovate and maximize the quality of drugs, devices, services, but also help processes to improve patient outcomes.
SAP Software Applications for Life Sciences Business:
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Personalized Medicine and Real-World Evidence
- Design and Development
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Sustainability
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Collaborative Sourcing and Contract Management
- Travel and Expense Management
- Invoice Management and Accounts Payable
Demand-Driven Supply Networks
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning
- Demand Management
- Response and Supply Management
- Response Network
- Warehouse Management
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and LIMS
- Medical Device Manufacturing and Quality Management
- Maintenance and Calibration
- Maintenance Network
- Manufacturing and Batch Traceability Network
- Serialization and Logistics Network
Multichannel Sales, Marketing, and Service
- Real-Time Customer Insights
- Marketing with Speed and Agility
- Collaborative Sales Force Automation
- Omnichannel Commerce
- Omnichannel Customer Service
- Efficient Field Service Management
Human Resources - Solutions for HR
Finance - Solutions for Finance
Procurement Excellence - Solutions for Procurement Excellence
What are the benefits?
Drive growth by innovating drugs, devices, services, and processes and through:
- Faster market introduction of new drugs and medical devices that improve patient outcomes
- Enhanced competitiveness by ensuring excellence and compliance across business functions
Infocus is having an experienced team who have domain expertise to ensure SAP solutions are successfully rolled out in Life sciences / Pharmaceutical organizations. Contact us today at email@example.com or Call us +91 33-22894329 for all your queries.